In the light of events under the influence of COVID-19, companies massively transfer thousands of employees to remote work.
Having Microsoft as a reliable technological partner, as well as many years of experience in implementing services for effective remote work of teams, we actively provide support to customers and partners around the world to facilitate their transition to remote as much as possible.
By using the Microsoft Teams app, you can minimize the risks associated with project management, lack of communication, and, most importantly, health safety of your employees.
Capabilities of a flexible Microsoft Teams platform:
- Secure work of your employees from anywhere in the world
- Planning the calendar of meetings and events
- Ongoing personal conversations and group chats
- Efficient online meetings and negotiations
- Holding online conferences, webinars, training programs
- Corporate and voice calls
- Setting tasks and control over their performance
- Capability of connecting up to 1000 employees of an organization
- Capability of collaboration through Office 365 applications
For the period of a complicated situation caused by COVID-19, Microsoft Teams is becoming free even if you don’t have Office 365 licenses. Both company representatives and individual users can install the application and start working remotely.
The capabilities of free individual version of Microsoft Teams include the following:
(available for users until 21 January 2020):
- holding online meetings with up to 250 participants
- holding online events with up to 4 000 participants
- screen recording and sharing when holding briefings, online meetings, etc.
- chats and general communication
The capabilities of free team version of Microsoft Teams
(unlimited validity, from 10th March – unlimited number of users):
- unlimited chat
- group and individual audio and video calls
- 10 Gb of file storage for a team
- 2 Gb of personal file storage per user
- capability of real-time collaboration through Office cloud apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
*At present, the free Teams version does not allow to plan online meetings via calendar, but this feature will be shortly available.
Teams is your online center of teamwork and collaboration that is available for your employees anywhere, both from mobile devices and PCs.
To get more information about the free version, contact us by calling +380 (44) 585-3550, emailing at: email@example.com or using the application form for a free version of Microsoft Teams.