- English (at least Intermediate level).
- Experience of working as a Contract Manager or Billing Manager (at least 2 years).
- Attention to details.
- Generation and maintenance of reporting
- Meeting work deadlines
- Reconciliation of primary accounts and revenue accounting
- Preparation, breakdown, billing under licensing programs and end-user investment funds for Microsoft (automatically billed and manual), internal accounting of funds
- Preparation of internal reports and bills under support programs
- Drawing up documents with breakdown of bills for customers
- Communication with various departments of the company (Service, PMO, Finance)
- Control of contracts and primary documents for purchased / sold licenses, control of contract execution, payment control
- Accounting of sold licenses, internal accounting of funds
- Creating and controlling requests to support licensed programs, management of the database of contracts
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!