- Experience as a Contract Manager, Tender Manager or Tender Specialist (at least 2 years)
- Experience with databases and large amounts of information
- Ability to negotiate and build trusted relationships with clients
- Ability to properly plan and prioritize tasks.
- English (at least Upper-Intermediate), as well as knowledge of Business English and the ability to conduct business correspondence
- Responsibility, attention to detail and perfect communication skills
- Monitoring of specialized platforms of state and commercial tenders, Prozorro, etc.
- Preparation of information and materials for deciding on participation in tenders
- Preparation of a full package of documents for participation in tenders
- Organization of internal tenders and procurement, preparation of relevant documentation
- Submission of applications, monitoring of bidding results
- Representation of the company’s interests during the bidding period
- Conducting business correspondence and communication with clients regarding document flow
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
В SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!