- At least 2 years’ experience of work with Microsoft Dynamics business systems
- Higher technical or economic education
- Experience of work with enterprise management systems (accounting, managerial ones)
- Ability to structure and systematize information.
- Public speaking skills, sociability
- Responsibility and proactiveness, ability to quickly master new areas of knowledge, result and teamwork orientation.
- English at Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- Participation in Microsoft Dynamics business systems implementation projects
- Analysis of client company’s business processes
- Interaction with the development department at the level of drawing up tasks for system modification, monitoring deadlines and quality of execution
- Configuring systems for business processes of a client company
- Consulting user support
- Drawing up documentation for system users
- Teamwork in accordance with the company’s project management methodology
- Reporting on the work performed
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of enterprise business processes, basics of accounting, tax accounting, inventory management
- Knowledge of business processes optimization methods
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!