We offer to become a part of SMART business HR team. Your main task will be to establish and maintain a trusting relationship between our contractors and the company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the HR sphere;
- Ability to prioritize quickly and accurately in multitasking mode;
- Good knowledge of staff recruitment, adaptation, development and motivation processes;
- Always thinking about “How to make it even better?”;
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian (oral and written) and Upper-Intermediate English.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- Psychological, sociological or personnel management education;
- Good time management skills;
- Understanding of methods and experience in resolving conflicts and disputes;
- Experience or at least understanding of the principles of counseling, coaching and retention, corporate culture building;
- Willingness to take responsibility for the results of your work.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in developing and launching HR projects will also come in handy.