We are currently seeking an HRIS Implementation Consultant based in Ukraine.
HRIS Implementation Consultant works as part of a Product Team to analyze, design, document, configure, validate, train, and deliver the SMART HCM & LMS solutions to meet the clients’ specific HR process requirements. As HRIS Implementation Consultant you will be a trusted advisor and product expert for new and existing customers while building and maintaining relationships with our internal and external customers. Involvement in presales activities and client demonstrations to support product line growth initiatives is also part of the position.
SMART HCM & LMS (https://hr.smart-it.com) – a solution for effective human capital management, which combines Dynamics 365 and artificial intelligence technologies for hiring, managing, learning, developing, and evaluating employees. The SMART HCM & LMS system automates HR processes helping to build a strong team and provide each employee with the necessary attention and care. By nurturing and maintaining employee loyalty, the company constantly raises the level of its HR brand, thus increasing the team effectiveness and reducing the risks of staff loss.
- At least 1-3 years of software implementation experience in HRIS, reporting, or budgeting solutions etc;
- At least 3 years’ experience with HR systems and/or Payroll, LMS, Performance Management System;
- Goal-orientation and strong organization and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent relationship building skills and consultative advisory ability;
- Active listener with the ability to communicate customer needs to PM and Development team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Project Management skills;
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian (oral and written) and English at the Upper-Intermediate level;
- Willingness to travel periodically/as needed.
Will be an advantage:
- Front Line HR experience;
- Knowledge and experience in implementing cloud-based solutions is desirable;
- Strong service orientation;
- Being a decisive and independent thinker;
- Ability to build consensus through stakeholder identification and involvement;
- Being adaptable, able to overcome obstacles by generating new ideas;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs for an effective HR information system solution;
- Performance of works required for the sale of solutions and services to potential customers (demonstration of functionality, investigating, project planning);
- Analysis of business processes in customers’ companies and development of recommendations regarding their optimization / modification, proper drafting of the required project documentation;
- Objective analysis and documentation of customer’s Human Resources structure, reporting requirements, and strategic goals;
- Participation in project teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition;
- Analysis, design, configuration and implementation of systems and processes that meet customer’s needs;
- Preparation of technical specifications for making changes to the system;
- Testing of the system functionality, including the modified one, in line with customer requirements;
- Designing test scripts required for the project completion and user training;
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to customers;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service;
- Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.