You can join SMART team by passing the SMART academy: Junior IT Project Manager educational program.
SMART academy provides education in many areas. Traditionally the company chooses the most interesting candidates and invites them to the evening classes held in the office of SMART business by heads of departments. Students pass the course of lectures about SMART business project management standards, reporting system for project management, project activities auditing, systems for monitoring deadlines and identifying problems. Based on the results of the learning process which usually lasts for one week, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
- Excellent documentation, communication and facilitation skills.
- High level analytical skills shown through the ability to assess or interpret complex information and make clear and logical decisions.
- Evaluative, and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a continual learning mindset.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- English upper-intermediate or higher.
- Experience in IT projects implementation.
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a big plus.
- Experience in working with Jira/Confluence, Slack, Trello.
- Experience in working with ERP, CRM, WMS, EDI, BPMS etc.
- Educational program (SMART academy).
- Coaching during probation period.
- Participation in professional community.
- English courses.
- Convenient location and comfortable office.
- Competitive wages.
- Excellent working atmosphere.
- Work on interesting projects with the newest technologies.
After successful completion of SMART academy, your will continue as a Support Manager or PMO administrator.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a unified reporting system and the base of project activities of the SMART business.
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks and plans, compliance with contractual terms.
- Monitoring deadlines, identifying problems, negotiating and escalating them.
- Monitoring and enforcement of project management standards and compliance with contractual terms.
- Taking the minutes of meetings and working meetings, coordination of the meeting schedule.
- Project activities auditing (study of project documentation, generating audit reports, re-auditing).
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analysis and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
For 11 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to customers in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, scales and industries.
SMART business has been repeatedly recognized as:
- Microsoft Partner of the Year in Ukraine.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year in Azerbaijan.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine 2010-2019
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
- LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018-2019.
- Microsoft awards for developing the Advanced Analytics direction.
- Participation in the Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program.
- We are a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and having 12 confirmed gold competencies.
Join the SMART business team!
Join the SMART business team!