Junior .NET Developer
Vacancy Code: SBJNETDev
SMART business is Gold Microsoft Partner and Dynamics President’s Club member.
SMART business is currently looking for Junior .NET Developer..
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Actively participate in researches, discussions and decisions on software architecture, process and other standards
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
- Implement, review, support and debug required content
- Continuously collaborate with QA team
- Report current tasks status, technical and other risks
- Software engineering experience
- Knowledge of OOP/ODD and design patterns principles
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, Web Services
- Spoken English
- Understanding of enterprise business processes
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Good team player as well as have the ability to work on your own initiative without supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
About SMART business:
SMART business, Microsoft GOLD ERP Partner, member of Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club – the leader of Ukrainian market of consulting services in providing innovative solutions for effective business management and implementation, development of business systems from Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
The main idea of the personnel policy of our company is to provide an environment in which every employee will be able to fulfill his potential and gain valuable experience by taking part in excellent projects.
The SMART business company encourages reliability, responsibility, positive attitude to life and creativity.
Join SMART business TEAM!