We offer to become a part of SMART business HR team. Your main task will supporting a learning strategy that meets the needs of SMART business employees, with a particular focus on professional development opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative / coordination role;
- Experience in HR, Learning, Communications or Community management fields is a plus;
- Able to prioritize quickly and accurately in multitasking regime;
- Always thinking about “How to make it even better?”;
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian (oral and written) and Intermediate English.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- Good time management skills;
- Willingness to take responsibility for the results of your work.
These skills will also come in handy:
- Experience in developing and launching HR projects;
- Familiarity with Power BI, CRM, ERP and/or HCM systems.
- Work in innovative and fast-growing company;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Possibility for high income;
- Opportunity to gain the experience in full range of HR processes;
- Interesting challenges;
- Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
- Paid vacation and sick-leaves;
- Medical insurance after one year of work in the company;
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs;
- Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club;
- The annual trip abroad throughout the company;
- Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
- Build, manage and support positive working relationship with the different types off employees continually gain participation in learning across all divisional departments;
- Prepare training materials, reports and other internal documents;
- Coordinating the development of user manuals and other resources as needed to enable successful performance and utilization of the process or system to end-users;
- Organize training from the initial setup to program evaluations (send invitations; register participants, coordinate facilitators, monitor training quality, combine reports);
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones;
- Manage external training providers (from the selection of the providers to the closure of the projects);
- Manage training records in internal Learning Management System (LMS);
- Coordinate training content creating for internal LMS;
- Create education related communication;
- Coordinate the community of training events participants throw using Yammer.
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine 2010-2018
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017
- LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: