MS Dynamics AX Technical Architect
Vacancy Code: K3AXTA
SMART business is Gold Microsoft Partner and Dynamics President’s Club member.
SMART business is currently looking for an experienced MS Dynamics AX Technical Architect. The MS Dynamics AX Technical Architect role is within the K3 team.
K3 is a leading global software provider for the Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution sectors. During 25 years of business K3 has kept more than 3,000 customers in over 30 countries happy with innovative, leading and reliable installations of Microsoft centric business solutions.
In Retail, K3 lead the market in delivering Multi-Channel solutions that enable retailers to create joined up shopping experiences for their customers whether they choose to buy on-line, direct, in-store or via mobile.
In Manufacturing and Distribution, K3 are the recognised industry experts for the fashion wholesale, fresh produce, and food sectors , as well as in the wider manufacturing and distribution organisations fulfilling the needs of a complete supply chain – giving customers that all important powerful and future proof, business critical solution which delivers best practice, processes and functionality designed specifically for their business and their people.
Creation and delivery of their own licensed software is central to K3’s success, their dedicated ISV (independent software vendor) business develops industry specific software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics that address the unique needs of each industry it serves. Solutions such as pebblestone|fashion and ax|is fashon are available internationally through a robust partner network.
K3’s Microsoft Dynamics customers are well known names, including Ikea, Agent Provocateur, Evans Cycles, Oxfam, The White Company, English Heritage, Boux Avenue, GMK, Connect Distribution, Americana, E Park & Sons, Finlays, Scappino, Microfashion, Dansko and Asics Europe
Microsoft recognise K3’s market leading position; in addition to being Gold Partner and Dynamics Presidents Club member K3 are also a member of Microsoft’s Global Advisory Councils for both Retail and Partner Management. With such success comes scale, and today in Microsoft Dynamics alone K3 have around 400 staff in 8 offices in 6 countries.
- Dynamics AX Technical Architect will be responsible for managing all technical aspects during the full lifecycle of K3 Dynamics AX solutions
- Pre-sales, solution engineering, project estimation, business requirement analysis, functional design, technical design and on-going activities related to build and deployment phases of the project
- Make all deadlines related to technical aspects of the Dynamics AX implementation are either met or exceeded
- Support or execution of data migrations into a Dynamics AX 2012 environment using the Microsoft Data Migration Framework or other technologies
- Work closely with the functional team to create requirements documents that will be used by developers for customizing Dynamics AX
- Analytics of available decisions/ certification/optimization
- Design of new integration decisions
- Support developers as questions or issues arise
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- 3+ year of experience installing and/or troubleshooting Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc)
- Ability to install and configure Dynamics AX 2012
- 2+ years of proven expertise customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 or 2012)
- 3+ years technical experience with .NET, X++ or other OOP programming language
- 3+ years technical experience with ERP software
- Acquired one or more functional certifications within Dynamics AX
- English Language
- Limited travel to UK / Netherlands
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Good team player as well as have the ability to work on your own initiative without supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
About SMART business:
SMART business, Microsoft GOLD ERP Partner, member of Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club – the leader of Ukrainian market of consulting services in providing innovative solutions for effective business management and implementation, development of business systems from Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
The main idea of the personnel policy of our company is to provide an environment in which every employee will be able to fulfill his potential and gain valuable experience by taking part in excellent projects.
The SMART business company encourages reliability, responsibility, positive attitude to life and creativity.
Join SMART business TEAM!