We are currently seeking a Pricing Data Analyst based in Ukraine.
As Pricing Data Analyst you will be a trusted advisor and product expert for product team, new and existing customers while building and maintaining relationships with our customers.
To ensure success as a Pricing Data Analyst, you should possess sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Pricing Data Analyst is someone who can translate pricing data into actionable activities for Data Science products development.
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- A Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a data pricing analyst or similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate level).
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software, such as MS Power BI.
- Experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Work in innovative and fast-growing company.
- Friendly team of professionals.
- Possibility for high income.
- Interesting challenges.
- Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
- Paid vacation and sickleaves.
- Medical insurance after one year of work in the company.
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
- Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club.
- Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
- Performance of works required for the sale of solutions to potential customers.
- Analysis of business processes in customers’ companies and development of recommendations regarding their optimization / modification, proper drafting of the required project documentation.
- Teams collaboration to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition.
- Analyzing, designing, configuring, and implementing product that meets customer needs.
- Preparation of technical specifications for product development and modification.
- Testing of the product functionality, including the modified one, in line with customer requirements.
- Designing test scripts required for the project completion and user training.
- Staying informed about pricing analysis methods and industry trends.
- Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020.
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019.
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine 2010-2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
- LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: