SMART business invites QA Automation Engineer to join its team.
- Knowledge of the principles, methodologies and methods of testing,
- Knowledge of JS,
- Experience in creating autotests,
- Experience in writing autotests (Back and Front),
- Experience in testing web interfaces,
- Good knowledge of the quality assurance life cycle, testing methodologies,
- Understanding client-server architecture.
The following will be an advantage:
- Experience with Microsoft stack (С#, .NET, Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SharePoint etc.),
- Business process understanding.
- Manual and automated testing,
- Interaction with the development department and business process consultants.
- Writing test scripts for system users.
- Drawing up test documentation: test plans, test cases, etc.
- Teamwork in accordance with the company’s project management methodology.