We are currently seeking a SharePoint Consultant based in Ukraine.
As SharePoint Consultant you will work closely with our clients in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft SharePoint solutions. You will help us design and architect SharePoint related farms, sites and solutions in a variety of business environments.
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2019 / SharePoint Online platforms, Microsoft Office 365.
- Understanding of the software development process, experience of working with a software development team.
- Experience in describing processes using MS Visio or other editors.
- Experience in analyzing and describing functional and business requirements.
- Experience in drawing up software development specifications.
- Experience in prototyping solutions or creating demo stands using Microsoft SharePoint / SharePoint Online services.
- Understanding software development methodology.
- Experience in delivering presentations.
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate level).
- Work in innovative and fast-growing company.
- Friendly team of professionals.
- Possibility for high income.
- Interesting challenges.
- Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
- Paid vacation and sickleaves.
- Medical insurance after one year of work in the company.
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
- Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club.
- Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
- Analyze business and user requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional architecture.
- Create detailed design and architecture documentation.
- Maintain and report on service delivery and project status.
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Maintain and acquire advanced level technical certification(s) in assigned area.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Create, maintain, and update document templates, architecture, and standards.
- Contribute to offering development and written proposals.
- Support sales teams with effort estimation, proposal creation and/or review, and other pre-sales activities.
- Assist with end user and technical administrator training, where needed.
- Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020.
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019.
- Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine 2010-2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
- LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: