SMART business invites Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Consultant to join our team in Poland.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/СRM (at least 3 years)
- Completed higher technical or economic education
- Experience in building business processes in a new or existing system
- Experience of user training and conducting presentations
- Ability to structure and systematize information
- Public speaking skills
- Responsibility, sociability, proactivity, diligence, ability to quickly master new areas of knowledge, result- and teamwork-orientation
- Polish, English (or Ukrainian) at the Upper-Intermediate level and higher.
The following will be an advantage:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certifications
- Understanding of the enterprise business processes, the basics of accounting, tax, warehouse accounting
- Knowledge of business process optimization methods
- Experience of work with other CRM systems as a user or implementation consultant
- Participation in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM implementation projects, custom workflows, plug-in creation
- Configuring the system for the business processes of the client company
- Writing technical specifications for a customized solution
- Consulting user support
- Creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Interaction with the development department at the level of drawing up tasks for system modification, monitoring deadlines and quality of execution
- Implementation of best practices in Dynamics 365 development
- Teamwork in accordance with the company’s project management methodology
- Reporting on the work performed.
- Extensive opportunities for professional development,
- Comfortable working atmosphere,
- Professional training and certification,
- Competitive remuneration for the work done,
- Convenient location and comfortable office,
- Possibility of hybrid work (in the office/remotely),
- Participation in corporate events and travel,
- Corporate English courses,
- Health insurance.